Monday, October 11, 2010

In case you ever read this...

The reason why I am so pissed off at you right now, is because you're not thinking about my feelings. How your actions and words affect me is an after thought. I don't want to stress you out, I don't want to upset you, but I don't want you to think that you can say whatever you want when ever you want and it have no effect on me. If you know me as well as you say you do, you know that I think the only reason a man should have a woman tell him she loves him is if he wants to pursue her. THERE IS NO OTHER REASON! EVER! And I get it. You don't want to pursue anyone. You're not in a place and this is not the time, and I can't expect any more from you than what I'm getting... I don't expect any more from you than what I'm getting.

I don't want to stress you out, I don't want to upset you, I want us to be friends and be able to bullshit and laugh and quote Katt Williams. I don't want to make the friendship about my feelings for you and I don't want you to take me out of my comfort zone unless its a safe place and right now, I'm in a place where I'm bound to get hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment