Sunday, October 3, 2010

Because I'm a girl and I want the story, I do stupid things...

So, I got a bit excited about that boy coming back into my life. I have decided that I need to tone it down. I get so excited at the prospect of things that could happen, that I get lost in the possibility and forget to live in reality. I called him too much in the last few days. I will not be calling him for a while. It's better that way. I just liked him so much in high school. I like being the girl that got away. I like still being that. I just wanted something to surprise me and blow me away. I shouldn't have assumed that this would be it. I need to stay grounded. The story isn't always real. Sometimes the story is in my head. Even if I love the story, I can't live my life by it.


Love yall
R

No comments:

Post a Comment