Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekends that dreams are made of

It’s Sunday night and I have just eaten a lovely dinner of chicken breast, rice, and Brussels sprouts followed chocolate mousse. My tummy is really happy! Yesterday evening I went to this church called the Vienna International Church and they have different services in different languages. The German service is at 6pm of Saturday nights. The only bad thing about it is the service last night lasted 2 hours and 15 min.
Not that I don’t want to praise God for that long, but I hadn’t eaten dinner yet. That sounds terrible. Doesn’t it?

I went to Ikea to buy another set of sheets. God bless Ikea. I went Saturday afternoon. The only thing about Ikea that I don’t like is that it’s like a maze. You walk in and they have arrows pointing you in the direction you should be going in. But its not like you walk in and go to your dept, you walk in and have to go through the maze until you find the dept. you need to shop in. So I walked through the Ikea maze to get to bedding. I bought bedding at this other place when I first got here, but you have to have bedding for when you wash your sheets. And Ikea lets me use my debit card instead of having to take cash out. I like being able to use my debit card. There is nowhere in Austria where you can pay with your debit card. It’s pretty much a cash only country.


I still have this cold. I’m going to the doctor this week. It’s been 2 weeks. It’s time. I’ve been taking vitamins, sleeping all the time, drinking tea, and taking extra vitamin C and nothing works. But the doctor who’s info I got from a teacher at school is an ear nose and throat doctor, so that means, I will get better.
So I have this week off and I am going to explore Vienna. Expect Pictures soon.


I love you all!

R

No comments:

Post a Comment