Friday, September 18, 2009

The Church Bells Are Ringing

I almost always wake up before Michael when I stay with him. His apartment wall facing South is almost all windows and when the sun begins to shine through I wake up. Outside his window church bells are ringing, almost as if to say "Roxanna, we're praising God this morning! What are you doing to start off your day?" So, because I have been challenged by the church Bells this morning, that is what today will be about. Kristen is ok, she lost a finger, but God is great and knew that she still had work to do here on earth with us so he spared her life! I think I'm going to look for a church in Vienna online. I'll need a good one.


I'll post more either later today or tomorrow but Good Morning guys!

Love
R

No comments:

Post a Comment