Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Hills Are Alive, With The Sound of Music!

Today is my last day in Berlin. I will soon be leaving for Austria and while I am sad that I won’t see Michael for a while, I am excited to finally have my own place in Vienna. I’m really excited to have some time to myself. That is something that is perhaps more important to me than anything else; Alone Time. I get cranky when I don't have enough of it. I mean don't get me wrong, I love Michael... I do. But I need time to myself and I don't get it here when I'm staying with him. I also can't wait to be able to take a shower instead of a bath. Michael only has a bathtub and no shower. I also can't wait to go grocery shopping and cook the food that I like. We made bbq chicken last night. It was really good. I'm just ready to get my life started.

He has friends from the school that we went to coming in today. I'm not exactly excited to see them... I mean I only know one of them, but I didn't like her when we were in school. We'll see how it goes.

Also, if you want to see what a woman of God looks like check out this blog: http://reachingup.wordpress.com It's Kristen Wright's blog. My friend who was in the car crash. She's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment