Sunday, September 20, 2009

Inglorious Bastards

Micha and I just saw Inglorious Bastards!!! HOLY SHIT! It was SOOO good! Go see it NOW! Go ahead, I'll wait...



Are you going? Good!


Ok, now that you're back from watching the movie, HOLY SHIT right? I mean it was SO good! The guy who played the jew hunter was the shit! For real though! He was the shit!

Ok, I'm done. Michi and I had a good day today. I hope that if I ever get married the man I marry is half as amazing and wonderful as Michi. I love him alot, and he puts up with me and actually likes being around me... Weird huh? Now, just so you guys know, once I get to Austria I'll only post once a week. I don't know if I'll have internet, so you'll have to be patient. But I love you all...

So Micha's an athiest and sometimes he gets on my nerves when he makes fun of religion. But a man can't be perfect. Well, again, I love you all!

R

No comments:

Post a Comment