Saturday, September 19, 2009

Moral of the Story: People Are Stupid...

Ok so this post isn't about how people are stupid, but people are stupid. Micha and I went to this outdoor market where they were selling all this crap that is super cheap in the US and cost an arm and a leg here in Germany. They pay like 10 Euro for stuff that I wouldn't pay more than 2 bucks for. So what I'm going to do is buy a bunch of crap that I would never buy and sell it here. HA!

Today Michael and I had a busy day, we went to that stupid market and then we checked to see how much the Pergamon museum was and then we went and walked what felt like 10 miles to eat currywurst and french fries. Currywurst is the way God shows us that he loves us and wants us to be happy. Then we went to Treptower park and we saw Michael's brother's gf and their baby! She was SOOO cute! I love babies. We walked forever with her to this monument honoring Soviet soliders who were killed in WWII. Pinko Commis...

Then we went to eat icecream and to get me some water. Germany's climate is so dry. I feel like I'm drying out everytime I'm here. Like all of the water is being drained from my body and I will almost die. lol After I drank half a bottle (1.5 liters) of water and then we ate icecream. :) The love of my life btw is German icecream, specifically this kind called spaghetti ice which is icecream made to look like spaghetti and they put strawberry sauce on top and put whipped cream under the icecream. Its heaven on earth! Better than my fruit tarts. haha

Right now we just had dinner, had some tequila and are watching Bridget Jones. That's one of the awesome things about Micha, he'll always watch chick flicks with me. We're sitting here, I'm using him as my footrest, and I'm almost ready to fall asleep right now. I can't wait for tomorrow! I found this church down the street from Michael and I can't wait to go there. Michael btw will not be going to church with me. He laughed when he thought I had written that. I miss Mosaic already! But I shall overcome. K I'm done. I love you all!

R

1 comment:

  1. Hm. I don't think any sort of ice cream could ever be better than your fruit tarts :]
    Anyways, I miss you and I hope you're doing amazingly! It sounds like you're enjoying yourself. Praying for you, chica!

    ReplyDelete